Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We went on-board Titanic


Titanic Artifact Exhibition @ MBS Artscience Museum :) 
WOOHOO! Fuckyeh, finally visited the exhibition after so long.



Too bad photography isn't allowed inside the exhibition. Damn it!! !@#$%^&* If not I can share some awesome photos here :( But seriously, it's is really worth going! I feel as if I'm really inside the ship itself cos' the ambiance & everything is just soooo right! Hahaha! OMG I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH <3

The lovely one trying to act camera shy. Oh c'mon ~

I love bb's scarf :)


 M & M! :)

There was some kiddo activity at the end of the whole exhibition & we went to try out. 

Both of us fold the boat until we were damn pek chek. HAHAHA!

But the boy insist to complete folding it!

After the exhibition, we had DTF for dinner :D :D :D /happygirl/

MY FAV PORK & VEGGIE DUMPLINGS <333
zomg mal look as if he got eyeliner applied on his eyes! ahahahaha ~

YUMMMMZ *___*

Can't wait for tomorrow! He is bringing me to the Mint Museum & Philatelic Museum :) So fun & exciting to explore new places with him :) Thanks for planning all these mallymoo! ILY ♥

No comments: