Friday, March 2, 2012

USS with Mallymoo :)


Went to USS with the boy a few days back :) 

I think the only thing that we were looking forward to was the new Transformers ride and the feeling of playing Battlestar Galatica, because I think we went there too many times already -___-" Haha!

Had our breakfast at Food Republic before heading to take the monorail ;D

He is so addicted to "Draw Something"!

:)

Imma shortie ;(

♥ ♥ ♥

 Yay! Kungfu Panda! :D

Fuckyeh, ready to sit BSG! :)

Happy moomoojr :)

THIS RIDE IS FUCKING-AMAZINGLY-AWESOME <3
(fyi: i'm not a fan of transformers but the effects & all was MIND-BLASTING)

The entrance looks cute :3 hehehe

Got to walk a looong distance inside, similar to the Mummy ride =__=


My hair looks so flat ughhhh disgusting.


Love the blue neon light *___*

Cool shit!

Anyway, it was a fun experience sitting BSG with the boy!!! <3 We queued for the first row (step brave only HAHA) and yeah, my hair ended up looking wet & messy like-a-dog thanks to the mist. Pffffffft ~


Ancient Egypt; My favourite part of USS <3
Everything here just look sooooo cooool!

Gloomy sky.

Sat the Jurassic Park Rapid ride & got drenched together with Mal HAHA (X__X)

HAHAHA! Was laughing my ass off when I saw "ELLEN" as an option ~
Oh, my drawing was rather epic. Haha! Ellen you wanna see? ;)

Bbbbbb is sooooo cute <3

We're a pair of healthy couple! Made sandwich and bought fruits to share for lunch! :) Yes, both of us are very motivated & determined to lose weight!

The reason why is because...
We wouldn't want to be judged & laughed at anymore ;'(

Oh & below is my dear friend from DTA,
but I think she'd kill me if I sexpose her face here :P

 Oh okay, talking about healthy living... this is rather... contradicting.
BUT HEY I ONLY ATE A PIECE OF IT, SO IT'S FINE OK. HAHAHAHA!!


I like this photo :)

Hate my thighs ;(

Malmal <3

Hair messy like dog.

:D :D :D


 Didn't know the dumb kiddy ride can make me scream ALITTLE.
*stares at malcolmchang -.-*

Yeah, that's all! And may we live happily ever after #justsaying.

HAHAHAHA.
K BYE GOODNIGHT EARTHLINGS & ILY BB!



No comments: