Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Irene's Wedding Dinner


Attended a friend's wedding last Friday & I felt sooooo happy for her :') We used to chase FIR together when we were younger, but now, she's married. GOSH, SEE HOW TIME FLIES :O 

Anyway! Really wanna thank her for inviting us (MY-FIR) to her wedding~  
thank you irene!!! <3333

 Catherine & the spoilt door /inside-joke/ HAHA :P

My default wedding dinner outfit. LOL ~

With my dearest Meikian! :)

Forever camwhoring in the toilet.

MY-FIR <3 
wtf so happy my face look sharp even without photoshop!!!! :')

ZOMG HAHA WE APPEARED ON THE WEDDING VCR AS WELL LOL.

Okay, my camera auto-focus failed but this is the pic!

One of my favourite group photo with 阿沁 & Faye! <3

Ahhhhh beautiful! :)



Best men & Bridesmaids having some drinking challenge! LOL


Everytime I attend a wedding, I feel like getting married too >_<

HAHAHA HOPEFULLY BEFORE 30, OKAY IDK LOL.

No comments: