Thursday, March 1, 2012

A date with my 5 husbands :)


Okay, sorry corrections.
The title should be: A date with my husband & 4 lovers.

MUAHAHAHA~ :D

Anyway, as usual, we went early to queue for the concert goods! And then to queue for the mosh-pit ~ (since it's free-standing, but then again... I don't really give a damn where I stand, ANYWHERE as long as I can see & hear my prince charming <3 )

The concert goods queue was abit 誇張 -___-"

OH. For the first time, I didn't buy any goods. 
FIRST TIME EVER. I THINK I'VE GROWN UP HAHA!

Our concert tickets!

Playing with the stamp :p

THE STAYREAL GANG <3 

MY-FIR
MY-MAYDAY :)

Meizhen :)

Catherine :)

Yilin :)

Meikian :)

My precious board <3 (attention seeking ttm HAHAHA)

The glow effect looks so photoshop HAHA!

We are inside the ark! :)

Sexcited me ;D



My prince charming appeared <3333



His vocals are as awesome as ever :)


Handsome Guaishou <3 


I remembered Ashin was singing 溫柔 & I started crying behind my board. 
Gosh I think he saw (>___<)



時光機。

The lightings are beautiful.

OKAY, TELL ME HOW AWESOME THIS IS STAGE SETUP?!
I paid $231 to see this... VERY WORTH IT. SERIOUSLY!!!!!


Just... so.... beautiful *___*


帥啦!~~~

 The top LED panels are live footages of them on stage, it looks damn nice :)


Love this shot! (I can't stop admiring at the stage set up) 
Too awesome \T___T/


<3


If only soomin was there to 'high' with me!!! ;(

Ashin looks rather cute in this costume :3

老大彈吉他時超帥的!<3


 Aiyo his tired eyes :(

Shi jie's staff concert tee looks freaking chio!!! >__<
(& omg blonde hair)

MAYDAY!

The OAOA part was damn fun I swear! 
Kept throwing the huge balloons around & got k-ed by it -_-

Husband wanna step rocker! (okay, he is but still -_- hahahaha)

CUTE OR WHAT HAHAHA SO IN LOVE WITH HIM <3333

/melts/



OMGGGG 放電-ing <3333 

Have a seen a rainbow inside Indoor Stadium before? ;)

石頭變得超帥的~



 Thank you speech.

Best photo of the day! (THANKS FOR SMILING AT ME HAHA <3)

That 4 hours of concert was indeed worth the time, money, sweat & tears.

謝謝你們,五月天 ♥ 

No comments: