Saturday, December 17, 2011

When is my holiday?


Great, I think my blog is currently collecting dust now :( 
/emo/ 

Despite it's the 2 weeks holiday now, school work are piling up more & more each day. FYP & class assignments, both must juggle together at the same time. Sometimes even me myself get confuse about the filming dates & stuffs /O_O\ ~ AH SIGH, LIFE AS A YEAR 3 MEDIA STUDENT.

Anyway, I took up a 3 day event job with Belle! :)
*THANKYOU BRYANGOHEY FOR THE JOB LOBANG, WO AI NI <333*


Ah. We just gotta give out DELL flyers in this outfit =_= ~ Yes, very 歌台-ish, I know right. The giving flyers part was relatively easy, but oh gosh, the killer heels are seriously 痛い ;____; 
After 4 hours of work, we just rushed to the toilet and change to our own heels. So gonna bring flats to change next time ughhhhh~ Then this siao woman started to take my camera to camwhore again, as usual. OEI, NEXT TIME I CHARGE U $$$ LIAO HOR HAHAHA :P











That's all folks ~ :)

No comments: