Tuesday, December 27, 2011

メリークリスマス~


Last year's Christmas(eve) celebration was so much more happening :(

ONE YEAR PASSED SO QUICKLY!
&I FRIGGIN' MISS YOU GIRLS :'( *sigh*
-

クリスマスイブ☆ (24/12/11)

Had dinner with Mommy & her friend at St.Regis Hotel~

Super love the toilet there! IT'S SO CHIO WTF I CAN STAY INSIDE CAMWHORE FOREVER. HAHAHA!!! ;D

 I like the curls on my hair :)) 

Mommy :) Her evening gown blends well with the chair lol~

Got forced to take photo with the x'mas tree -_- Smile until very 勉強 lor.

Lovin' the quiet ambiance! /STEP一個ATAS/



I remember getting crackers before! FROM NEOPETS HAHAHA ~


8-Course Meal! *omnomnomnom*

Beautiful x'mas tree yo~

Mommy & Meee :))

-



クリスマス☆ (25/12/11)

I spend my x'mas at work with Chisa, Stellala & Sab :D After work we had our own mini-celebration in the cafe hahaha! Finally got to try the Carbonara & it tastes quite yummy *__*, shall try Japone Pasta next!! ~

Chisaki & Stella :3 my 2 super adorable senpais!

With Stella! :)

 With Chisa! :)

Yay ~ Rika came to join us as well! So nice of her :'))


Working full-shift with both of them later on in the day!!! \(>_<)/

Okay, it's lateeee! I better sleep now if not I'll look like a friggin' zombie :O
おやすみ~~~ <3

No comments: