Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Days before x'mas (overdue post)


Some random photos I took before x'mas! :)

My favourite Christmas tree along Orchard Road! :)

 This... blind bitch of mine at home is insanely clever. Although she can't see, she still managed to jump up onto my kitchen chair, then jump onto the table AND THEN STEAL THE PACK OF BEEF POTATO CHIPS FROM THE TOP OF THE OVEN!!!! (then on the very next day, she stole my bread /tmd/)

I friggin' need a CCTV in the kitchen to see how this dog train herself to steal food.

Anywayyyyy! Someone caught this for me from Prize Stage! ~~~
NOW I NEED A KORILAKKUMA ONE!!! *hint hint* >_<

And oh, I bought another 1.5L of this grape calpis drink and I'm officially SICKKKK of it. I still prefer the original calpis!!!! <3333 /will-never-get-sick/

Bought 2 different flavoured pasta sauces as well! Looks yummmmeh~ :p

Super cute box of choco!!! XD 
(JAPANESE TIBITS Y U ALL LOOK SO AWESOME?!)

\(>___<)/

Wanted to wear this style for x'mas dinner initially,
BUT......

My mom insisted that I should curl my hair at the salon -_- 
curls + this outfit = ORZ


But honestly, I still like this style more ;)

No comments: