Monday, December 5, 2011

@ SAM with Y3S2 peeps!


2nd field trip with my Y3S2 class to Singapore Arts Museum! Yeah I call my current class as (Y)ear(3)(S)em(2) because our class venue are different every module but it's still with the same people.

Here are some photos :)

That's a self-portrait of the Korean artist himself - Hyung Koo Kang ~

Hmm, nice tits.


"Van Gogh in blue" - Just so awesome, my favourite artwork! Love the glowing eyes.

Exactly. I like.

"Theresa" - Oil painting on Aluminum Foil.
It's simply amazing, like as if the veins are popping out!!!

Another oil painting on aluminum foil, featuring Marilyn Monroe.
Random art installation.





My Y3S2 class! :D

 Guess what I found?! (EXPERT IN USING THIS NOW. HAHAHA!)
All trying to act #likeaboss.

Been sticking to this group since the first week of this sem till now for EVERY module <3

Dhinesh, JJ & Amanda~
They can just marry each other. HAHAHA <3333

This one, scandalous. *winks* hahahahaha! -coughs- :p

 Amanda & JJ! :)

ZOMG my sick face + without make-up = CUI TTM >_< YESSS I KNOW.....


 With best buddddd yo! :)

Random shot, but look at my dear faci. So cute lah hahahaha ~

K that's it! More photos coming up, I suppose :B
It's gonna be a looooong hectic week! Let's do our best yo people!

No comments: