Sunday, August 1, 2010

Zoo & Museum trip


OH GOSHHHHSZX D:
It has been a week since I last updated my blog!
* I'm so sorrrrrrry :( please don't hate me :( *

This week's pretty awesome, it started off with a couple of field trips :) Went Zoo for Drawing module & National Museum for Expression of Forms. I love excursions somehow, because we would camwhore like nobody's business :D HAHAHAHA!

We started off with the cute Otters! :)
Dhinesh loves them, like totally.

My favourite WHITE TIGER!!! :D

Malcolm, Bryan & Dhinesh with the... fake kanggy.

Jamal looked depress. Ha!

The giraffes are really cute :) They've got big pretty eyes.

Pony! :)

"HEI BAI PEI!"

We have a winner!! :D
-poor malcolm got to smell the super gross kneadable eraser-

Dhinesh happily playing Babel Rising on my iphone :)

Hey, buddy :)

* * *

& Tuesday we went to National Museum! :D

Hello, lovely class :)

I like the lighting! :)

WENHAO'S JIAO BIN! HAHAHA

:D

Went to see this pretty interesting art installation.

It looked so real...



I like this shot :)


Took a photo with one of them :D Haha!

Then we proceeded on doing our given worksheet ~
Team E

Team 3

Team 5

Team B



After finishing our worksheet, we're dismissed. Our group decided to tour around the museum, since we are there already. So why not? :) I felt that it was a wise choice though!!

Desiree, Katherine, Dhinesh, Bryan, Mag, Irene ~

 HAHAHA! Bryan looks like some Sun Wu Kong la!!!

The Wayang Warriors XD

LOL NESHHH!!!

My awesome buddies, love them! <3

We went to explore the History of Singapore! 
Oh btw, this is our damn cool electronic companion :)



-- End of museum post! :) --

No comments: