Friday, August 27, 2010

Those were the days...


Training @ Warriors was awesome today :) 

Haven't been there to train for quite some time already, I kinda miss the place there. Hehehe! Anyway, most of us had our favourite Hokkien Mee at Yewtee before training :P AHHH~ SO YUMMY!

I think we ran quite a distance today, YAY~ good job everyone :D From cck stadium to the long canal (till bpghs temporary site) and from there, all the way back to cck stadium again. While running that familiar path, I've got like many thoughts running through my mind...

When I was in secondary school, I hated PE. YES, ESPECIALLY THE RUNNING PART!!! OMG. IT SUCKS. Whenever NAPFA test is approaching, we'll have to start running along the canal to prepare for our 2.4km run. Then Soomin & me would just take our own sweet time jogjog and chit-chat, till Mrs.Neo (our 'fav' PE teacher) come and scream/nag at us. HAHAHA! I so love to piss her off every time during PE lessons, I don't know why either :X Very fun leh.  Only when NAPFA comes, then I'll be serious and start to run. Then Lipui would always be running beside me, but at certain point of time she'll surely overtake me lah -.- tsk.. hahaha!
Those were the good old times man, seriously.


My dear friends...

Need to study one, faster study, finish your exam & meet up!
Happy enjoying life at Taiwan one, faster finish your holiday & 滾回來!

'COS I MISSSZXZ YOU ALL LOADS!!!! :'(

No comments: