Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blessed :)


Hi people :) 

Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you for the birthday wishes in fb or by text! Really very nice of you people to drop me a message :D Even it's just a simple 'happy birthday', I still appreciate it much! ♥ Especially wishes from people whom you weren't expecting at all. Haha.

Secondly, thanks for all the lovely presents!!! :D Omg, I love receiving presents as if I'm a little kid. HA! A big angbao from mommy, a few angbao-s from my relatives, flower+necklace+macaroons from mk/yl/cat, headphone from zx/j2 and white starry notebook by coach :) THANKS ALL!!! Oh yeah, my boy still owes me a present :P Maybe I should ask him to get BRS nendoroid for me ^__^ HEHEH

And lastly! I wanna thank my mommy for putting to much effort to prepare my 'mini-birthday celebration' at home & also baby for accompanying me the whole day :) Honestly speaking, I forgot when was the last time I celebrated my birthday together with my mom :/ But this year I actually celebrated with 2 of my love ones, my mom & my bf. OMG I FEEL SO BLESSED CANNNN ♥

Alright! I'll upload the photos again! :))



No comments: