Saturday, August 14, 2010

Very belated birthday post ♥


FINALLY GOT THE TIME TO BLOGGGG!
Anyway, this is a very very belated birthday post D: 

6 August 2010

I would like to thank E35B for the pleasant surprise; lil
 birthday cake & birthday card! :) I got really touched and it's like sooooo unexpected! HAHAHA ♥ all you bitches much! 

 Happy mag with kat, aida & syirin :D

Awesome card done by Syirin :) Thanks bitch. HA JK :D

Camwhoring at E2 studio heheh~

Fitri & Syirin :) Awesomely bitchy friends ftw!

With lovely Cherine :)

The one who makes me smile, Katherine :D

Sweeeetest Eri :)

Wenhao never fails to make me laugh *yeaaaaaaah* :P

Bryan, my best-est buddy :))

Yo, Nadia! :) & we like to entertain each other AHAHA!

Jamz never fails to make me laugh too :D 


E35B, I love all of you ♥♥♥♥
booohoooo dhinesh & ian went MIA on my birthday :(

Went home & had steamboat with mommy & baby :) Really got to thank mommy for preparing everything! I forgot when was the last time I spent my birthday with my mom. Anyway, I felt so blessed on that day. Heehee.

Niceeeeee, mom bought the new steamboat thingy.

YES, VERY HEALTHY I LIKE (Y)

The birthday cake my uncle bought for me, so nice of him :)
Okay my name, wrong spelling btw. hahaha!

 

Make a wish.

Yayyyyy :D

The presents!

From mom! The pop-up 3D birthday card looks so beautiful!

Great. I'm very in-need of those. Hahaha

Birthday card from E35B! :) On the way home, read it in the bus & started laughing to myself. So many epic things written inside!

Firstly, this caught my attention. LOL A LONELY MSG AT THE CORNER.

So it was Katherine :D

I LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THIS HAHA.

Trying to make life difficult for me even when I'm reading my birthday card. Birthday also don't wanna let me off. TSK HAHA!

Flower, Necklace & MACARONS; From Cat, Mk & Yilin ♥
omg girls, thank you so much! really very sorry about that day! D:

So damn pretty can!!!

Hot pink Sony headphone from Zx & J2! :D Thanks guys!

Lastly...

DEAD GORGEOUS STARRY NOTEBOOK FROM COACH.K
  So unexpected :D Too pretty till I don't bear to use it lor. Haha!

People, thanks for all the presents! :)
-

That day Baby & me went to ION Orchard, we had AOBA Ramen! :)


Shagggged Mag D;

Baby ordered Tempura Squid! I tried one & yup delicious :P

My Seafood Shio Ramen! Oishii desu ne ~

That's all!
Kthxbai.

No comments: