Sunday, June 12, 2011

Take a break



It's gonna be week 13 already!!!
5 more weeks to go & I'm done with Internship :)

Anyway, I went to watch Laddaland after work on Friday with my bitches <3 Midnight movie FTW! THE SOUND EFFECTS SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA ME. Fuck, my heart nearly died. I think it's worth my $7 tho! 2 full hours of a mind-fucking Thai horror film. Not bad not bad, do watch it! :)

I don't know why but I dare not go home alone after the movie (this is rather unusual & very NOT me), yeah yeah feelin' like a loser. HAHAHA! So 3 of us chilled at Starbucks from 3:30-6:30am :) Love talking to these 2 girls, we can talk about almost everything, 'cos we've got like nothing to hide from each other :)  So blessed to have them with me, seriously.

Spent my Saturday with my bed, sleeping like a pig for almost the entire day! I THINK I DESERVE A GOOOOOOD REST~ Work is killing me. Feeling rather weird, no gymming session this week :( Nvm, there's still next week.

Stepped on my weighing machine & was so glad to see that I lost weight :) I need to lose like 3kg more till I hit my ideal weight & just tone/maintain from there! Just gotta stick to my current diet plan, it makes me lose weight without losing my boobies & somehow made my boobs grew a cup :P

Shall share one of my secret weapon for losing weight ~


THIS IS AWESOME OKAY :) I just finished my 3rd pack today & went to get my 4th pack in the evening! It's available @ Fairprice-$9+ (can't seem to find it at Cold Storage :/) ~ Yes, it's rather pricey but I don't mind investing that amount of money every week for my daily breakfast! :) Yummeh~

No comments: