Friday, June 17, 2011

It's my life.


Hmm, I think this hairstyle suits me. As long as I'm able to get rid of that teeny weeny bit of stubborn fats on my face, I will sweep all my hair to the side. Anyway I realised as long as my weight is below 50kg, I don't have to photoshop my face! HAHAHA SERIOUSLY :D just hope it continues to go down down down~ *constantly eating rabbit food everyday*

Having a skinny obsession isn't really a good thing. Yes, it would definitely change your looks & your life if you're willing to work hard for it. Seriously, when you look better, people who chose to ignore you in the past would start to talk to you out of the blue. Which is simply annoying, I would say. But again, behind that 'looks', there's so much of self-torture that would hurt you physically & mentally. 

BUT WELL, THIS IS LIFE
EVERYONE WANNA LOOK GOOD. 
SO WHAT TO DO?  .... SIGH

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm on iMac now & I don't know why recently it became super laggy -_- I think my laptop is 2897321 times faster than this antique here. Anyway, I found some super cute photos to share! HAHAHA CAN'T STOP LAUGHING :DDD

3 YEARS AGO....

My best friend :) When she could still see me. 
Jolly was 8 years old then :)

I guess her impression of me would still be this retarded looking face, haha! She used to be my camwhore kaki, but now she don't even know where to look at :( 

HAHAHA THIS PHOTO IS SUPER LAST WARNING! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT JOLLY AHAHAHA SO CUTEEEEE :)

I'll always remember this ugliest fringe that I've had, 1 day before my birthday.
How horrible.

Okay, that's all. I'll continue to dig more classic photos & post it up to share next time. CAN'T WAIT FOR DINNER @ ASTONS TOMORROW!!! WOOHOO :D 

 With love ♥ , M.

No comments: