Sunday, May 16, 2010

Marina Bay Sands


Yesterday evening, I met up with baby and his family :) Because his relatives from Malaysia just reached Sg, so he wanted me to meet them. Hence, I took a bus down to Marina and went Conrad to meet them ~ 

Baby's mum suggested to visit Marina Bay Sands, so we walked there. To my surprise, it's very easy to get there! So much easier than Marina Barrage please :P

The Helix Bridge

The Shoppes
80% of the shops are still under construction.
THERE'S AN AGNES B BOUTIQUE <3

I love the hotel lobby area, it seems damn cool please :D AND THE TOILET THERE, OMG DAMN GOOD FOR CAMWHORING LOR AHAHAHA! Baby's mum bought some cakes from SweetSpot, located at the hotel atrium. The desserts there look sooooo nice & appetizing to me, the price is very nice as well :) *coughs* Then baby bought maracons! Ahhhh so love him ♥ hehee

After exploring the place, we walked back to Suntec's TCC for dinner.

We shared Seafood platter!

My Seafood Aglio Olio :)
Aunty Lily, thanks for the dinner!

After dinner, we walked back to Conrad and chilled in the hotel room. I stayed there for awhile, then I decided to meet up with MY-FIR (since they're at marina sq) They wanted to go Marina Bay Sands, so yeah, I became their tour guide! Haha ~ OH then Zhenxiong was saying Chris acted in one of the episodes of 想握你的手. So today I went xin.msn watch and I realised...

CHRIS REALLY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE CHRIS! @__@

Haha okay random! Anyways, this is how the Helix Bridge looks like at night.

Okay lah, quite cool.


Walked around the same places that I've walked in the evening. There's nothing much there, seriously. Must wait till all the shops are open, then the place is gonna be happening :D


As usual, we were stucked in the toilet for a very long time. Again, the 2 poor guys gotta wait for us outside. But nevermind, at least this time round, Zx found himself a companion! :X


Okay. I'll upload more pictures after they tag me in fb :)

* * * *

GOSH, I'M GONNA BE SO SCREWED FOR MY DRAWING UT TMR.

No comments: