Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Changed.


Ever since Year 2 started this April, I feel so different. I realised my attitude changed alot. Good & bad. I became rather serious & fierce (like a chao ah lianszx) out of the sudden. Which is, you know... "SO-VERY-NOT-MAGDALENE" O_O


I used to be a slacker person that could skip my IG like nobody's business. Not as if my IG is so tough like dragonboat. It's just a 2 hours meeting or so, on the laptop, and organizing future events in school. Best still, once/twice a week only. Yet I managed to skip 4824762842 meetings @_@ gosh. I guess I just don't have self-discipline.

But one thing I wanna say, 
I didn't regret knowing those Club:G peeps :) 


I can't believe I actually managed to survive Rexaz trainings, as of today. HAHA. Running (1.5km/3km outside school), PT (jumping-jacks, push-up, crushes & etc), stretching exercises & stunts. Twice a week, reaching home at 10-11 plus.

I couldn't even survive in Club:G when I was Year 1. Imagine if I were to join Rexaz last year, I think I'd have quit after 2 sessions of training, SERIOUSLY. But well, it's different now, at least I have a goal in mind :) So I'll just have to work extra hard and try to reach the goal asap! 

YES, I'LL PRESERVE AND WORK HARD :)
I'M NOT GONNA GIVE UP, NO MATTER HOW HARD TRAINING IS.
Moreover, I have my lovely friends, awesome seniors & a super nice coach. 
How can I afford to give up right? :)

Ian wanted to take a photo with me becos' our hair colour look similar :D

Regarding about school work, so far so good and I'm trying to improve every time. Never thought of partial-ing at all, very surprisingly. Maybe it's a lesson learnt, I don't want to screw up my semester 1 like what I did last year.   Bad GPA = Pulls down overall GPA = *SADDED*+*EMO* 


JAMAL JOKER LAH. HAHAHAH! :P

SO YEAH, I GOTTA CHIONGGGGG (Y) Anyone's with me? ;D

* * *

OKAI, IT'S 1AM NOW. I NEED SLEEP.
GOODNIGHT EARTH.

counting down; 4 days ♥
i'm excited, are you? :)

No comments: