Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bye, weekends.




I wasted my weekends at home, watching anime (being an otaku), and drawing apples.
HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! HAHA -__-"

Animes that I'm currently watching.

<< Kaichou wa meido-sama >>
 PLEASE DON'T SNATCH USUI WITH ME.
'COS HE BELONGS TO ME MUAHAHA!
 (k, out of my mind. mad in love with a 2D character lol)

<< K-ON season 2 >>

SUPER LOVE THIS ANIME (Y) :))

Recently, I've been listening to these...

<< AKB48 - kami kyokutachi  >>
I know this is so not my style but I kinda like them :D

and also...

<< Kana Nishino - Best Friend >>
She's my favourite J-POP female singer <3
So love her voice. Waiting for her new single & album!

And uhhhh some overdue photos ~

My D&P group!! dhinesh,bryan,ian,jamal

Dhinesh + Jamal = *DOUBLE LOL*

Alright that's all, shall head to bed now!!! Having Expression Of Forms tmr and there's Rexaz training till 9pm ~ I guess it would be a tiring day so... 

GOOD NIGHT EARTHLINGS :)

No comments: