Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random updates of life


2 more days to PD submission.
6 more days to FYP submission.

I'm so fucking gonna die.
Don't know how to survive for the next few days.

K, whatever. 

- - - - -
 
Shall post up some photos I took recently :)

I HAZ A WHOLE SET OF MAYDAY FIGURINE :3
(the tokens for their DNA board game, it cost me a bomb btw tmd)

Heh! My prince charming looks so cute XD 

 Handsome 怪獸 from DNA & mini 怪獸 from 第二人生!!!
SEE THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE?! wtf man hahahaha

Oh and recently I'm mad in love with editing photos on my phone using those Japanese deco apps! All thanks to Stella for intro-ing this to me haha :3

With my dear twin :)

Boon, the chinese boy :p

With my dearest ah mao! <3

Took this during our karaoke session >_<

MY-FIR <3 Not only a fanclub, but also a family.

My 2012 CNY outfit! Love the blouse! :D

Another outfit! :) Very simple. Haha!

Very kind of Jim to deco this for me 8D hehe xiexieni!

Me & the clever blind dog <3

Random camwhore photo -_- hahaha

Okay, I think this one is nicer than the previous one. HAHA!

My very act-cute creation! :3 But okay lah, trying to improve LOL.

Went to my nanny's place to 拜年 just now & happened to see this.
Yes, that's me. 4 years ago i think -___-" HORRORRRR~~~
(& fyi i wasn't sweating pls thats my own reflection. LOL)


Okay. I need to sleep now.
BYE PEOPLE <3  
xoxo , M.

No comments: