Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy busy busy busy~


Sorry for not updating this dead space for like soooo long! 
I can feel that it's rather rusty now *coughs* 

Ah ok! Let's make a deal here...
I PROMISE TO MAKE THIS BLOG COME ALIVE 
ONCE I'M DONE WITH MY FYP, PD & MY LAST SEMESTER IN POLY.

Yes. It's rather insane recently, so many deadlines to meet. Like one after another, I can't even breathe T_T ~~ BUT ITZ OKAY. I WILL LET'S ENDURE YO!!!!

Meanwhile...
Shall post some photos I took with the lovely cafe girls @ work <3
(credits to Stella for all the photos ^^)

Stella, Mag & Chisaaaa! (>_<)/

Stellala turned me into a bunny! Haha~

Work is always fun with them <3

I tried editing the photo using apps too! 
(YEH ITS DAMN ADDICTIVE LOL)

& lastly! *meow meow* ~ 
HAHAHA :p

That's all for now!

No comments: