Friday, October 31, 2014

Tokyo Trip 2014 // Day 3 - 5


HELLO, IT HAS BEEN AWHILE. 

So after 7 friggin' months I finally decided to complete this blog post. I seriously thought nobody would give a fuck about my blog anyway, BUT I was surprised to hear from an anonymous person on ask.fm regarding about my blog (uh i told him/her that i can't be bothered to blog anymore). And I realised it's indeed quite stupid to stop halfway like there's 'no head no tail' to this blog post. Hence I'm here to complete it!!! Omg the DUMBEST part is that I actually finished writing 3/4 of this blog post as a draft and I totally forgot can't be bothered to finish it -_- /slaps self/ 

Alright. Will try to remember as much details as I could *coughs*

---

// Day 3 //

There isn't much to write about day 3 because IT WAS SHOPPING DAY! (*_*) Was too busy shopping from Harajuku, to Shibuya109 and to Akihabara. UH WHERE GOT TIME TO TAKE PHOTOS LOL ~ But nevertheless I still managed to take some pics here and there...



Look of the day on day 3!



Japanese Pasta for brunch.


And then BAMZ! We spotted this Calbee Plus shop along Takeshita Dori. They sell those different Calbee snacks & also FRESHLY COOKED CHIPS. I'm not a big fan of potato chips, but when I see the person poured melted Royce chocolate over it I couldn't resist. BECAUSE IT'Z ROYCE DAMNIT!!!!




Oh my, how sinful... yet so good.



Managed to catch some pokemons in the UFO machines at Akiba! ;) I can't believe I spend like only 100yen (S$1.20?!) for that Espeon WTFFFF. This will NEVER happen in Singapore please zzzz~


// Day 4 //


First thing in the morning...
"I need my Krispy Kreme & warm strawberry latte for breakfast."



Every time I visit Japan, I MUST have my original glazed donut & their kruller (wtf it's damn good like x89327924729 better than Singapore's one seriously) k please ignore my qian bian face.


Next stop was - The Pokemon Center!!! 
Just a 2-3 mins walk from JR Hamamatsucho Station :)



No photography inside the shop but I managed to secretly snap some :x






The cup noodles are damn cheap like S$1.50 only? Yes, you can find them here in Singapore (Fairprice) too but nope I'm not gonna pay S$3.50+ for one SMALL cup noodles -_-



YEZ I CAN BE A POKEMON TRAINER TOO. HAHAHA eh don't laugh k, that's my biggest childhood wish hor. I even wrote about it in my RJ last time HAHAHA #fml #trollermag #iwasstillyoungthen




Happgirl_91 is done with her shopping!
Actually I didn't buy much, felt abit too old for pokemon *sigh*



Saw this quiet park in the middle of nowhere and I thought it was really cool!



Tryna look like some cool kid here but apparently failed.


From Hamamatsucho, we took a train down to Odaiba. It's my first time going there, so I didn't know what to expect actually haha! When we walked out of the train station, the whole place was sooooo quiet with just a handful of people walking around.





s e r e n i t y.





Visited Leisure Land, basically there's nothing much it's just like a mega huge arcade.





I tried like S$20 on those UFO machines and I only caught this pathetic small melody plush. M didn't manage to catch anything also, so actually we were both pretty pissed hahaha! He was like "AIYA FUCK LATER WE GO AKIHABARA CATCH MORE POKEMONS SUA!"




And yes, we really went back to Akiba to catch more pokemon!!! :D




WTF WE ALMOST CLEARED THE WHOLE UFO MACHINE K.



Laduree macarons in Japan are sooooo much cheaper than in Singapore!
(Best macarons i've ate so far)


// Day 5 //

It's a MUST to visit Tsukiji Fish Market when you're in Tokyo! I'm not into the tuna auction (which start at 5am, siao i'm not waking up at 4am zzz) so I'd usually visit the fish market for a meal (at about 10-11am) 'Cos they serve the freshest Sashimi (*_*) There are many different stalls and a huge variety of food to choose from. If you can't decide which stall to go, just use your true blue Singaporean instinct and join the longest queue, it's usually at the corner.










King Prawns!



My most expensive meal throughout this trip but it's soooo damn worth it.
TELL HOW TO SAY NO TO OTORO & IKURA.


We spent the whole afternoon shopping around Tokyo Station, then in the evening we decided to just find a place to chill. I remember Lady Iron Chef did recommend this Aoyama Flower Market Tea House hence I suggested to drop by and give it a try :)










Love the ambience.
Great place to just relax, drink tea and have some girly talk :p


No comments: