Friday, July 26, 2013

釋放自己吧~


I just feel like blogging out of the blue and so...

HERE I AM! :) 
after MIA-ing for so friggin' long



Okay I seriously don't think anyone will bother coming here to read but oh well whatever! 自己寫自己爽~ HAHAHA :D Life has been pretty good to me so far after my long pathetic penniless 1 month break. My new workplace colleagues are awesomely fun people (somewhat of the same frequency ahaha) and I get to meet M almost everyday after work because it's less than 15mins to his place. How fortunate can I get? :)

But happiness is just temporary, once I start working and schooling it will be another story and I don't even dare to think about it now. Whatever it is, I just want to get over with the schooling part > obtain a degree > work > get married > work again > have kids > continue working > retire > die. Swee swee~ Provided if my life is gonna be that smooth la ahahahahaha!

Went to watch 潘瑋柏「釋放自己」演唱會 last week with bff! My colleague gave me a pair of tics, so yeppp~ 8D The last time I saw Will Pan was during secondary 2 or something? (LOL can't rmb) I remembered it was a concert as well but not his solo concert.

Didn't take much pics because I was way too far from the main stage. But okay la, I still have some slightly clearer ones here. And oh, I really like his fast songs!!! Especially when he dances & sings at the same time /melts/ (*_*)








I posted a short instavideo of his performance! 
Do check it out @kuroyukis :)


No comments: