Tuesday, February 28, 2012

STA FYP SHOWCASE 2012 @ *SCAPE


HELLO. I AM BACK TO BLOG LIKE FINALLY :)

Actually I've already edited all the photos, but I didn't have to time to blog it up >__< So now when I have the time, I shall do so :) Yep, prepare for photo spam ahead of you. Heehee~

Okayyyy, so here are some of the photos that were taken during 10-12 Feb! (Yes 3 days worth of photos, but I'm not posting all of course.) Haha ~

Set up day on 9 Feb! :)

Was working on that day, so I went down in my cafe's uniform to set up the booth and everyone thought I was cosplaying or whatsoever. I'M JUST WORKING YO.... Goshhhhh -____-"

- DAY 1 -

 
That's our booth. 

 With da handsome Blake! :)

Dearest buddy, Bryan :)

Pretty Yi Sheng :)

'Sup yo Bryan! :D

My long-time-no-see big bro, Ian :)

- DAY 2 -

Went up to cafe to visit my lovely friends <3

Chisaki & Shizuka in their performance uniform! SO CHIO PLEASE ;)

Oh, that's my dear manager-san <3 

The very cute Yuen Mei :)

Lihui :))

My lovely friend Bryannnnn <3 (SEE WO NA ME AI NI LEH LOLOLOL)

Nerdy @0ogiellen :P

JJ! :)

Mally :)

Went down to support the cafe girls dance performance! <3

Promoting AKB48 :)

Saw my ex-cheer buddy/STA junior, Yanqi! <333

Love to camwhore him! 'Cos he confirm steady one :D

 At Cherine's booth! :) So happening!

Me, Ian & Cherine's Hellokitty. 
HAHAHA! FUCKING LOOK LIKE HIS FANGIRL SIA! OMG.

- DAY 3 -

With the very cute photographer, Jianyang :D

Boon's lucky day. HAHAHA! :P 

With Chris & Ellen! :)

Hey Steve! :D

Angela & Fatin! :) They are really nice people!

Wenhui! <333

Quanta :)

Lihui :)

With shuai ge Jordan! :D 
(bet he'll cfm feel happy when he sees this HAHA)

Cherine babe! :)

With dear Yanzhi! HEHE ;D

Chilling with Yisheng & Junjie :)

Love my dear ellenmelon <3

My Short Media Production faci, Kim :D

:)

With Ellen & Lijing :)

 Sam's tee is the sex <3
HOLYCOW IT'S RUKI FOR GOODNESS SAKE! <3 <3 <3

Last day of the showcase!

The awesome STA facis :)

FELLOW STA KIDZ, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME &
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE <3

No comments: