Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello, stranger ;)


AFTER MIA-ING FOR 3242935020 DAYS, I'M BACK TO 
BLOG BLOG BLOG!  
*did anyone miss me? :) hehehe I BET NO. HAHA* 

This would be an overdue post with many overdue photos! Anyway, I recently I'm like kinda busy with school work. For once, I feel like hell in RP (FOR STA PEOPLE LIKE US, ESP THOSE WHO TAKES ART MARKETING) -stresssssss-

Oh well, okay just ignore my rantszx :(

Here's a list of photos I'm gonna post up:

IV carnival
Kiseki with sweetheart :)
Ian Fang's 21st Birthday!

IV carnival 
@ Marina Barrage!

Mommy was invited for this carnival, so she asked me to accompany her there. It's like a carnival for guests/volunteers (from the title, i think it means IV(olunteering) or smth blah) Well nothing much, food booths, game booths & stage performances. Yes, like any typical carnival lah. The only performance I liked was the cheerleading performance by Astros! :D


Kiseki with sweetheart :)

I'M SO GOING KISEKI AGAIN!!! 
EVERYTHING THERE IS AWESOMESZX :D :D :D
(omgomgomg the sashimi is loveeeeee)


Thank you baby for the dinner!!! ♥ 


Ian Fang's 21st :)
@ Goldkist Resort


I reached there like SUPERRRRR EARLY! (LIKE 2PM WTF HAHA) Played cards & crapped with the 3 guyz! So much of catching up with each other, super miss them & their nonsense hehehehe :)) Yeah and from the images, you can see Wenhao trying to help Ian to massage LOL! DAMN FUNNY :P and Ian helping Hao & Jamal to style their hair (Y) 





In the evening, more people came! The earliest was E35B peeps like Ani, Syirin & Eri! HEHE YEAH, AS USUAL WE CAMWHORED LIKE MADDDDD :))


 -START OF PHOTOSPAM-

















 

No comments: