Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally here to blog.


OKAY OKAY! 

I'm finally here to update my blog after 184738264382 yearszx. Hahaha! 
Gosh, sorrrrrry~ I'm sucha lazy bum bum :X

Shall start off with Auntie Loh's Simyee's birthday celebration! (12/9)


Celebrated her birthday with Rexaz @ Newton, we had an awesome dinner there! :) After dinner, we surprised her with many many balloons & a birthday cake ;D

Lena & Simyee :)

Pris, Simyee & Ena :)

Cui me, Birthday girl & Lena ;)

The orange & yellow balloons are pretty! :)

Played with the sparkles thingy.

LOL DICKIE'S kiam pa face!!!

Hahaha! Ena & Dickie :D

Busy feeding people with the birthday cake :) hehe~

& lastly, a group photo with everyone! :D

* * *

Went to watch The Shock Labyrinth: House Of Horror 3D with baby on (14/9) 

Before the movie, we headed to Hot Tomato@313 for lunch :)

Sweetheart♥

Anyway the Student meal set lunch are totally worth the price! It's only @ $9.50! (Consisting of drink, Soup of the day & Main course) 

 Lime juice & Mushroom soup. 
I TELL YOU, THE MUSHROOM SOUP TASTES DAMN GOOOOD!!! *__*

My main course! Steak with Aglio Olio. 
Friggin' tasty! omg i'm feeling hungry now, tmd~

Collected our movie tickets! :) It's $19/person because we watched the exclusive sneak preview and also including free flow of popcorn & coke. 

Anyway, I felt that the movie was so-so only :/ Was quite disappointed because it was way below my expectations and I didn't really liked the plot. Hmmm. But oh well, it's okay :)

* * *

AH YES! Recently, two new nendoroids joined the family ^^ ~

Rin-chan & Zange-chan warmly welcomes the other two :)

Anyway, this is Rin Kagamine, my 2nd nendoroid!
My bro got it for me when he was in Japan :)

Not forgetting my pretty lil' Zange-chan :D 
She's my first nendoroid hehehe~

Alright, now I shall introduce the two new members in the family! :)

Yes yes yes, Sebastian. We all know that you are one hell of a butler.

My sexy one, Black Rock Shooter♥

Relax Rin, she's not attacking you! ~

Please treat each other well ^^ 
Next to bring into the family: Ciel & Dead master.

Lalalalaa~~ I'm gonna be so broke :(

But it's fine! Looking at these little cutie baobeis of mine, makes my day :)

* * *

Mid-Autumn Festival is here!

Mum bought a big box of snowskin mooncakes for me (my fav!) But I doubt I can finish all lor @_@ Oh gosh, it's very fattening leh, but quite nice at the same time. Especially this... Chocolate Truffle with Champagne & Hazelnut one (the brown sticker). It tastes like Ferrero Rocher!! :P


Have you ate any mooncakes yet? :)

No comments: